Fluffy, moist, easy to make banana bread. as always gluten free, egg free, dairy free and soya free.
Yields: 1 loaf
- Stir all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Blend bananas, coconut oil and juice from 1/4 of lime.
- Add blended bananas to the bowl.
- Chop nuts and add to the bowl.
- Mix the dough well.
- Brush bread baking tray with oil.
- Move dough to the tray.
- Bake for 50 minutes in pre-heated oven at 170 deg. C
- Leave for 5 minutes open oven to cool down slightly.
Use any nuts and berries you like. My favourite combination is cashew nuts and cranberries.