A light, energetic dish great for the summer heat.
Yields: 4 portions Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins
- Cook pasta, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss chopped garlic on hot frying pan with olive oil.
- Add spinach leaves and keep frying until they soften.
- Wash strawberries with cold water, remove stems and cut into quarters.
- Remove the pan from heat, add strawberries, nuts and gently stir.
- Nuts will taste better if you roast them before adding them to the salad
- The salad tastes great with strawberry chilli sauce
- You can use corn, rice or bean pasta, but corn pasta is best for that recipe