Crispy, full of flavour and healthy – only for crunchy lovers!
Yields: 150 crackers Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly all dry ingredients (flour, grains and salt).
- Add water, oil and peanut butter and mix well again.
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes. Flavour versions - spicy, with dried tomatoes and nutty
- Divide the dough into 3 parts.
- To one part add a teaspoon of black cumin and 4 chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- To the second part, add a teaspoon of ground chilli and a teaspoon of sweet pepper.
- Add chopped pecans (or walnuts) to the third part.
- Mix all 3 types of dough separately.
- Spread the dough in a thin (approx. 3 mm) layer on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Use spatula to cut into squares of approx. 4 cm x 4 cm
- Bake for 20 minutes at 190 degrees C.