Yields: 4 portions Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 30 Mins
- Cooled in the fridge aquafaba whip well until stiff.
- Keep whipping aqufaba and add agave syrup in small portions.
- Place the chopped chocolate with coconut milk in a hot water bath. To do this, place the bowl with chocolate on a pot with boiling water and stir regularly.
- Cool the chocolate mass. Add small portions to the aquafaba mousse whipping continuously,
- Pour the mass into the cups or small bowls.
- Put in the fridge for 3-4 hours. Longer cooling improves texture of mousse.
You can put few raspberries or nuts on the bottom of the cups / bowls. They perfectly matches with bitter taste of chocolate mousse. You can sprinkle the top of the cream with chopped roasted nuts.