Yields: 4 slices Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
- Wash and slice apricots
- Place on hot pan and mix with agave or maple syrup
- Cook on low heat around 7-10 minutes, stir occasionally. Toasts
- Whisk together milk, flour and salt in a wide dish.
- Dip bread in mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Fry 2-3 minutes on both sides until golden.
- Serve hot, with apricot marmelade on top and sprinkled with almond flakes.
Almond flakes add a little bit of crunchiness.