- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add oat milk and half of sparkling water.
- Stirr and leave for 10 minutes for the linen seed to soak up water
- Consistency of the dough should be like custard. Add the rest sparkling water to make it more liquid.
- Pre heat waffle maker, use maximum power.
- Pour the dough onto the middle of the waffle maker and bake for approx. 3 minutes. The dough should be liquid enough to fill the whole form easily.
Usually I mix full amount of dry ingredients, but I use only half of it. That way, the next day, I can make another portion of waffles even quicker. My waffle maker has 1400 W and baking time is approximately 2.5 minute for gold colour to 3.5 minute for brown waffles. If you don't have a waffle maker yet buy on with at least 1200 W of power. The amount of oat milk and sugar decides how quickly waffles turns gold/brown. More milk/sugar shortens the time. Sparking water makes the waffles light and crunchy. You can grease the waffle maker with oil before baking, but that's not required for all types.