Very colorful, full of flavor salad. A light main course or a filling side dish.
Yields: 500 g (2-4 portions) Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Peel sweet potatoes and dice into 1.5 cm chunks
- Heat oven to 200 deg .C. Roast the sweet potato chunks sprinkled with the olive oil for around 20 minutes.
- Washed tomatoes cut in halves and roast in oven (180-200 deg. C) or electric grill for 10 minutes. The easiest way is to put them into oven for the last 10 minutes with sweet potatoes.
- Slice the bell pepper into 3-4 cm stripes.
- Mix gently in a bowl: washed spinach leaves, tomato halves, sweet potato and pepper bell chunks.
- Serve with capers and tahini dip or avocado garlic dip.
Gently roasted tomatoes are sweeter and have a richer taste.