A fantastic side dish for the summertime barbecue – light, crunchy and addictive.
Yields: 4 portions Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Prepare 2 baking trays lined with baking paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together: flour, chilli powder, garlic, salt and oat milk. Mixture should have consistency of pancake batter.
- Break the cauliflower into small florets about 5 cm (" bite sized pieces")
- Place a a few florets to the bowl and toss to coat well. Shake off excess batter and place in the crushed cornflakes. Roll around to coat well and place on baking trays.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until wings are golden and crispy.
- Serve the wings with barbecue cranberry dip sauce or avocado garlic dip.