Crunchy and nutty! Perfect quick breakfast or afternoon coffee snack.
Yields: 14 cookies Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 14 Mins Total Time: 34 Mins
- Blend banana with peanut butter.
- Add 7 tablespoons of rice flour and 4 tablespoons of oat flour and blend again.
- Chop mixed nuts into small pieces.
- Chop the dates finely with a knife.
- Dried cranberries and raisins can be used whole, but I prefer to chop them a little.
- Mix banana mass with dried fruit and nuts.
- Chop finely chocolate and add to the dough.
- Add agave syrup and mix everything well with a silicone spatula.
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees C. Place the cookies on oiled baking paper.
- Bake for about 14 minutes, leave to cool for a few minutes.
- The dough is very sticky, so the silicone spatula will be best to mix it.
- You can also add nut syrup to the dough, but this is not necessary.
- Use your favourite nuts. I mix pecans, peanuts and walnuts.