Perfect for hot summer days – delicious and ready to serve in 10 minutes!
Yields: 4 servings Difficulty: Easy
- Blend frozen mango fruits with coconut milk and (optionally) agave syrup.
- Despite the super-simple recipe, this ice cream has an amazingly smooth texture.
- Mangoes should be frozen to at least -15 degrees C so that the ice cream does not melt during blending.
- It is best to prepare the ice cream just before serving - when frozen again, the ice cream becomes harder.
- If the mango is not sweet enough or if you're a sweet tooth, you can add 30 g of agave syrup.